NEWS FLASH !
9/22 - Looks like the following will be delayed for at least a couple of weeks due to rising water levels..... "Major" flooding is anticipated on the Black River.
9/16 - Starting next week, September 19 and running through October 15, McGilvray trail will be closed periodically for maintenance. Much will depend upon the weather and other factors. We will TRY to let you know the actual days that this will happen, a day or so in advance, so please check our Facebook page for updates.